Browser-Based High-Performance Computing For Artificial Intelligence
Revolutionize your research and innovation with CR8DL AI Cloud, offering a comprehensive suite of domain-specific solutions engineered to meet the needs of researchers and organizations, driving breakthroughs and accelerating discovery.
CR8DL AI Cloud
The power of supercomputing, accessible through your browser with expert support. CR8DL AI Cloud offers a comprehensive solution for AI and computational intensive workloads with our core products Origin, Base, Explore and Scale.
BROWSER-BASED HPc PLATFORM.
SCALE UP OR DOWN WITH EASE.
ONLY PAY FOR WHAT YOU USE. nO HIDDEN FEES.
CR8DL AI Infrastructure
The CR8DL AI Infrastructure built on NVIDIA hardware is housed in a secure and sustainable private data center and includes high-capacity and redundant network and storage resources to ensure reliable and uninterrupted service.
CR8DL Base GPU Cluster
Node and Cluster Technical Specifications
- CPU – AMD EPYC 7713 Processor
Sockets – 2
- Cores/Threads – 64 Cores/128 Threads per socket
- L3 Cache – 256MB per socket
- Clock – 2.0Ghz boost to 3.675Ghz
- Internal Storage – 46TB over 6 x 7.7TB NVMe
- Network – 16 x 100G Ethernet/InfiniBand
Node Accelerators – GPU
- 8x NVIDIA A100/80GB RAM
- HGX backplane
- 600GB/s inter-GPU throughput/3rd Gen NVIDIA NVLink
Cluster Storage and LAN
- 8x Cluster capacity 256TB/16x100GE Interconnects
- Multi-fabric 100G Ethernet/InfiniBand
- Multi-homed Internet Access
- 100Gbps Fabric
Available System Benchmarks
AMD EPYC 7763, NVIDIA A100-SXM-80GB
MXNet NVIDIA Release 22.04, PyTorch NVIDIA Release 22.04, TensorFlow NVIDIA Release 22.04
Object Detection (Heavy Weight)
Natural Language Processing (NLP)